In its 40 year course, the “Rokas Group” Company has undertaken various projects on behalf of major Greek companies, such as the Public Power Company, the Port of Piraeus, the Port of Salonica, the Greek Railway, the Greek Defense Industry, the Hellenic Shipyards, the Elefsina Shipyards, the Cement industry of ΤΙΤΑΝ, Aluminum de Greece, VIOHALCO, Halyvourgia Thessalias, HOCHTIEF AG and others.
- Rokas Group is the first Company in Greece ever to finance its investment in Energy through the “Project Finance method” back in 1999, from BNP PARIBAS Group. The amount of this investment was €73.4 million.
- Rokas Group was engaged in the construction of wind farms from the early 90’s when it was awarded the construction of 5 wind farms for the Greek Public Power company. The total capacity of that project was at 10.2 ΜW.
- The Company also showed an early interest in solar energy. In April 2001, the Company successfully completed the construction of a PV Park with a capacity of 171.6 ΚW, in Lasithi (Crete), which was one of the first projects of this scale in Greece.
- In less than 7 years time Rokas Group managed to construct over 250 MW of Wind Farms all over Greece. Out of these 250 MW almost 200 MW were owned and operated by the company.
- Other than Wind and Solar Energy Rokas Group had also significant experience in the development and construction of hydropower plants (HPPs) and thermal power station equipment. It had also undertaken the construction of generators for small and medium sized HPPs, turbines, gates, gantry cranes and steel pipes. (e.g. HPPs of Mesohora and Platanovrisi, Lavrion Power Plant etc).